2009, 2009, 2009

I’m trying to get that new year number engrained in my brain.

A new year is a great time to make a fresh start. Take time to reflect on the greatest times of 2008 and then those things that weren’t so great. A natural human tendency is to think too much about what went or could go wrong rather than the victories and blessings of each day.

Start something new and challenging this year. Come to our freight broker training school live or on line. Choose a course from Justintimefreight.com. Get the blood in your brain flowing. It is too easy to hang with the status quo. Learning a new thing can be quite daunting and scary. But if we don’t stretch ourselves we will end up bored and purposeless.

Take some time right now to reflect and dream. Click though the offerings of online classes on our site. I really love what I do because I get to see so many find a new zest for life through learning tools for greater success.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

No comments: