What's Going On?

I am not a trucking executive. I am not an economist. I am a freight broker agent and a freight broker trainer. I thought I better get busy making some coin so I could keep my school number one in my brain. To keep my school number one I need to know how it really is working in this strange economic climate.
In other words I need to see how hard it really is out there. This is what I found out, well, you have to show up but it's not hard even in our current economy to be successful as a broker if you have a process. That is what I teach -- a process. Does my process work? Yes it does, I am happy to say. I have scores of graduates who are now doing well as freight brokers.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

I needed to be convinced that this is a viable career before I could honestly be convincing to others. I had to convince myself that now was a good time to get into this business. I can honestly say YES.it is.

In this tight economy, shippers want to do business with people who know what they are doing and understand how to help them reach their goals. Shippers want companies that can help any size company save money, increase transit times, handle claims and cost savings projects. Most importantly, shippers want to be heard when they tell you what they want. NEVER assume you know. Always ASK and LISTEN.

Freight Brokering is a viable career with high earning potential for those who put in the time. You must have a process. We can teach you the process we have successfully used for over 2 decades. As technologies have changed we have adjusted our process. If you are already working the game I’d be glad to help you tighten your process with a little phone coaching or in person counseling. Just give me a call or contact me via my www.brooketraining.com or take our online course.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: