Moore Brokers

Ron and Susie Moore are Brooke Transportation Training instructors headquartered in North Carolina. Ron runs a highly success freight brokerage out of Charlotte. Our North Carolina courses are taught from inside the brokerage. This “inside” teaching environment is ideal for learning how to open up a freight brokerage with agents working in association with your brokerage.

Here are a few testimonials from students of the Moore’s July “insider” class.

Thank goodness for Susan and Ron Moore for sharing their knowledge and expertise for the entire week. Thanks to the positive experience I have acquired through this course, I am sure my business is off to a jump-start. I am very excited on my journey and I think Brooke Transportation and the Moore’s for their hard work and dedication. We look forward to success. Osmaida Despaige, West Palm Beach, Florida

The class was very detailed and informative. The information was presented in a very user friend and easy format. I would recommend this class to anyone who is interested in the industry at all. Randy Gue, Charlotte, NC

It was a good experience. I really learned a lot about being a broker. Aleides Alfaro, Charlotte, NC

Call us to sign up for the “insider” class in North Carolina, in Dallas or online. 214-206-1139.

Moving forward.

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com

No comments: