Freight Broker Students Speak

We finished up our live freight broker class in Dallas. Just when I think I might want to do something else we have another class to teach. The students always invigorate me and encourage me with their enthusiasm to learn. Here’s what some of the graduates had to say about this month’s Dallas class:

This class was the greatest decision I could have ever made in my quest to know the freight broker’s side of trucking. The Instructors were very nice and super knowledgeable in their fields. Having a second job while taking the class the Brooke team accommodated me with everything I needed. I would advise anyone thinking about being a freight broker to take this class. Clifton Abraham

This course was awesome. Lots of information…enjoyable as well. The instructors are very knowledgeable and skilled in the field. I learned a great deal on what it takes to do this kind of work. You not only learn and absorb the information but also use all the information that you’re taught. This program is exceptional. Norman Wells

The sales curriculum and hand on experience during the week clearly are bonuses. Each individual instructor extended himself or herself to the entirety of each student. No questions were left unanswered. On a scale of 1 – 10, I grad this course a 10 ½.
- Billy Cooper

Doesn’t that make you want to join us next class. We’ll be in Charlotte North Carolina July 13 – 17 then in Dallas again July 20 – 24 and August 17 – 21 and in Jacksonville, Florida August 10 - 14. Click on our site to see all our dates and read what other grads said about the class. You can’t make up testimonials as rich as these real ones!

Hope you enjoyed celebrated our freedom this weekend. Ain’t it great to be free to pursue whatever dream you desire.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com
www.freightbrokertraining.com

No comments: