Inspire Higher


Need some motivation and inspiration?  Don’t we all?   I can motivate myself and must motivate myself to make the calls and do the work I need to do in order to succeed as a freight broker.  Sometimes I need some outside motivation to help in the process.  That is one of the things I value in our freight broker instructors, they are not just imparting knowledge they are inspiring the students.  I received this testimonial from a recent graduate of our basic freight broker class taught by Vinny

Class was very upbeat.  Vinny is a very inspirational and motivating instructor.

Winfred Denson

That kind of feedback is music to my ears.  I purposed to build a school that did more that impart knowledge.  I wanted a school that inspires.  I want graduates that achieve more than they think they can because we inspire them to work a little bit harder.  I thrive on listening to graduate success stories and their creative approaches to work challenges.  I wanted students who forge ahead with new purpose to build a business, a better life and outreach to others.

So especially in this season of giving, give of yourself.  Those we meet will remember your time and your kind words a lot longer than any material gift.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: