New Freight Brokers

-->
We finished up our last beginner freight broker class in 2013.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to these most recent graduates.  As I read through the words this students wrote about the class I am encouraged by their reminder that our school is helpful, informative and even life changing.  The course exceeds expectations and builds confidence.  We seem to have the nicest group of attendees who are eager to learn and eager to encourage each other. These are not my words but the words of those who have been through the course.  Read through these testimonials of Brooke Transportation Training December graduates.  Thinking about adding freight brokering to your list of credentials?  Come join us for one of 2014 courses or let me know if you’d like me to send a consultant trainer out to you.   



 
More than I expected.  I liked the classes overall and the testimonials from the agents.  I would recommend this course to anyone.  The people in class were nice. -- Mariana Hernandez





I feel that I have gained confidence in dealing with sales and lost a lot of fear of dealing with people on the other end of the phone.  The instructors were all very helpful and accommodating to my personal needs. This was a good start.  Good luck and God Bless!  -- Jeff Blackwell





Informative course.  I am new to the transportation industry.  I have learned all I need to get started as an agent.  I gained several pointers in sales as well as the operation side of the business.  I am excited to get started. 



I like that brokers and agents were brought in so we can contact them to get started.  --Abbey Williams





I enjoy the class and I feel strong about starting to work.  The class opened my eye to a different look on life.  I'm blessed to come into the class and learn what I have in completing the course.  Thanks.  --Barbara Randle

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

No comments: