How to Pick a School

Education can be quite expensive so when you choose to learn more you need to make a good pick.  You need to do some research.   Read any testimonials from students that have studied what you are going to study.  Talk to graduates to find out what they liked and didn't like about where they were educated.  Pick a program that can prepare you for a career that will have value.  Go into as little debt as possible.

I have been running my freight broker training school for over a decades now.  In my time I've seen schools come and go.  The schools that are just in it for the money, focus on getting students money more than educating those students.  I started my freight broker school after a successful career as a freight broker.  I wanted to give back to the industry by training new freight brokers in what gave me success.  I don't just teach how to do freight brokering.  I also teach the value of integrity.  I am so honored when graduates comment that they were inspired and they were taught. 

We are so thankful that Brooke Transportation Training Solutions earned an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.  We have worked diligently to improve our school, find excellent instructors and keep up with our students.  We are interested in the success of our graduates so we keep up with them and encourage them.

If you are looking for training in the transportation industry give me a call.  I will answer any questions you have with all honesty.  If you are a graduate of our school and need some encouragement give me a call.  If you learned freight brokering elsewhere I'd love to talk with you as well.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.transportationtraining.com


No comments: