Welcome 2016

Happy New Year to You and Yours from Brooke Transportation Training Solutions.  I'm not much on resolutions but I do like to set a few goals for the new year.

I purpose to continue to offer the best freight broker/agent training in the industry. 
I hope to help more of our graduates on their road to success.
I will be available to those who need.
I will do what I can in my sphere of influence to better the world.

What can you shoot for in 2016 to become a better you and help those around you?

Every day is a new start.  Start fresh and finish strong.  Make a goal and achieve it one step at at time.

We each have a purpose. Live out your purpose and find peace that surpasses all understanding.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.transportationtraining.com
214- 206-1169

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.