Power Packed Words

Zig Ziglar is one of my mentors. His words helped me overcome many obstacles that had held me back. Here are a few of his quotes that stick in my mind and inspire me daily:

Remember that failure is an event not a person

You already have every characteristic necessary for success

Regardless of your past - your future is a clean slate

Do not be afraid of opposition. Remember, a kite rises against - not with the wind

Happiness is not something you find, but something you create

Others can stop you temporarily - you are the only one that can do it permanently

A sincere compliment is one of the most effective motivational methods in existence

To build a healthy self image - finish the job

Our daily objectives should include an honest effort to improve on yesterday




Jeff Roach - President
Brooke Transportation Training Solutions
jroach@transportationtraining.com
www.transportationtraining.com
www.brooketraining.com

No comments: