Student speak

We just finished up training another fantastic group of students to become freight brokers. Here is a little of what they said abou the course:

Testimonials Dallas 4/28/08 class

Some of the best advice in the industry. The instructors help and want to see you be a success. This class is worth the cost. Pay attention, ask questions, you will get your money's worth. Thank you guys for the start of a lasting friendship. ---J. R.

When I first came in I was a little nervous because I knew little about this business. I was amazed at the knowledge I accumulated in only a week. Jim

I enjoyed every day. Informative and fun. – Linda S

4/21/08 Florida

Extremely entertaining and thorough. Great examples and answers. I now feel very, very confident. – Dara S

Very professional. Susie is very knowledgeable. I would recommend this class to anyone interested in being an agent or broker. –Mark E

Listen and enjoy. Good stuff. -- Michael H.


I find great satisfaction in teaching. I meet amazing people anxious to start a new career or expand their career. The kind words are always confirming that I am doing what I should do. We are committed to giving more than expected and to try to improve the integrity of this industry one student at a time.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com

No comments: