Come to Carolina

Announcing our one time only class July 14 – 18 in the Carolinas. Ron Moore, the instructor, has the most complete bio in the industry that I know of. He is the 3rd largest Landstar agent in the nation. He teaches what he knows to prepare his students for a successful freight broker career. Ron teaches with his daughter, Susie, a talented and knowledgable educator.

Here are just a few of the comments written by graduates of Ron and Susie’s course:

I am so pleased with the wealth of knowledge that Ron and Susie Moore provided. Couldn’t have asked for better information. Brandon S

Truly enjoyed this informative class. I’m not in the field at all so this was great for me! Great, patient teachers. I will become an agent first and work toward becoming a broker! I am ready to get to work!! - Valerie G.

I’m very happy with BTTS training. Susie and Ron Moore gave me the attention I needed to understand the broker agent job. They made it very easy to understand. Kimberly G

So join us for this great class at

Diversified Mortgage Conference Room
856 Goldhill Road Suite #108
Ft. Mill, SC 29708 (South of Charlotte, North Carolina)

For more information, questions or to register call:

214-206-1169

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.justintimefreight.com

No comments: