Class in Session

We started a new training class today. I love the week of live training. It is incredibly inspiring to meet people so excited about learning and about affecting their future in a great way. I get the great priviledge of meeting a variety of people. Some of our students have been in this industry for awhile:

I have been in the trucking industry for a number of years but this course was very entertaining. I learned a lot of new information. I really recommend this training to anybody wanting to become a broker or agent.
Solomon A.

Some students come with no knowledge about the transportation industry:

When I first came in I was a little nervous because I knew little about this business. I was amazed at the knowledge I accumulated in only a week.
Jim

Owner-operators enjoy this course:

As an owner-operator this class is the best investment I have ever made. The info is excellent not only for those desiring to be brokers or agents but also for owner-operators who would like to become carriers. This class opened my eyes to a whole new aspect of the industry.
Julio E.

Some choose to take the course online:


I thought an online course could never be as good as a live class, until I decided to become a freight broker. I looked through a lot of online courses and thought this one was worth the price.

I couldn’t have picked a better way to invest my money. Jeff Roach is the best instructor that I've had.

The way he teaches is incredible, understandable. It is like having a live class in your home. The course covers every detail. I never had a doubt or a question after each module. The narrative learning course is fantastic, and my favorite part is the fact that I only have to listen. I highly recommend the course for those who want to understand the Freight Broker Industry.
J.V.

We meet students from many nationalities:

Class gave me more knowledge about brokerage. I learned and understood about software and skills I will need.
Yan Ling A.

I meet fascinating people. I get to stand up and tell my jokes. I teach from what I’ve learned with my decades in the business. I get to work alongside my wife. And I partner with every graduate to encourage them towards success. I’m very sad when one doesn’t become successful as a freight broker but I’m glad by the number of students that tell me they gained much more than the how to be a freight broker. We purpose to pass on a message of inspiration and integrity. So even if one of our graduates decides not to pursue freight brokering I am confidant they gain knowledge that is useful for a successful life.

This class was fabulous, inspiring, wonderful.
Taneka N.

The testimonials quoted are on our website with a bunch more. I look forward to what this week’s students have to say about their experience. Go out and make it a great day.

Moving forward
Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.transportationtraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com

No comments: