Why Blog?

People ask, why do you blog? Does that help your business?

The real reason I started blogging is because my online marketing advisor told me I needed to. I was skeptical. But I’m not lying when I tell you it has brought students to my training class and business to my freight brokerage associates. Blogging gives me an opportunity to share information I find educational and inspirational. Blogging gives my readers the opportunity to know a little about who I am, what interests me and inspires me. I figure most people prefer to work with someone they relate to and who is giving. I know without a shadow of a doubt that you get what you give, you reap what you sew, and do unto others as you would have them do to you. A good teacher’s greatest accomplishment is the success of their student. I hope that my blogging helps graduates of Brooke Training to stay the course and find success.

I just previewed a few comments I received from my blog. One newbie told me my article helped inspire him to keep on plugging away at his calls. That encourages me. I truly started training because I thrive on helping others and raising the integrity level of this industry one student at a time. I know finding loads to move and trucks to move them is not a fast sell so it can get discouraging. Always think each call is a potential new relationship. They may become a customer, they may not but they all are people of value who have something to contribute.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: