Franchise-like Business

This is a real chance to own a franchise-like business without paying the franchise fee. If you come to my school - you are recruited by the industry leading Freight Brokers to become agents. No tricks - you are. I promise.

If you have the cash and want to build a brokerage and bring on 1000 agents, I can help you with that too. Meaning that I know how to do this and what systems need to be in place for an investor who wants to build a "non asset business" with extreme LOW fixed cost. Bottom line the freight broker business is booming.

I specialize in helping companies grow their company and I want to be a part of the team. My passion is to create passive residual revenue streams doing honest work. And teaching others how to do it.

I love strategic alliances that are done on a handshake. Feel free to contact me with all small business questions and concerns and especially if you want me to help you on your project or if you want to help mine.
I love to talk to entrepreners, investors, venture capitalist.

Our mission is to educate and motive the go getters and go givers.

You can do this work from anywhere you have a computer. I will tell you how our process works if you do. We are associated and do business with the top industry vendors, carriers, brokers,educators. I will tell you what to do to reach your goals in this business. I have made a lot of good decisions and I have learned from my poor decisions. Let me earn your business. I will if given the chance.

Call Jeff and get the straight skinny on whatever you need to or want to talk about. I will get to your call as soon as possible.

I will be offering more to my shippers and so will you if you come to my class.

Jeff


Jeff Roach - President
Brooke Transportation Training Solutions
jroach@transportationtraining.com
www.transportationtraining.com
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com

No comments: