Need Work?

A lot of churches are responding to our economic downturn by helping others find work. I think that is a great ministry. The church should help people with their deepest need. Income to live on is a deep need for sure. When I heard about this trend I brainstormed on how I could join in this effort.

So I am offering a free daylong seminar on Saturday to any church who’ll have me. I’ll talk and have a question and answer time. Brandi, one of my graduates, trainers and accomplished broker is gonna give her testimony. She just landed a 300 load a month account and just keeps on going. Then sales expert and funnyman Bryan Flannigan will regale the crowd with hot tips for selling and liking it. Plus I will bring a few brokers and vendors who always need help. All for free.

Freight brokering is great for those with the drive and a little cash. Where else can you own your own bus for 2500.00?

I truly believe learning about something new is never a waste of time.

So if your Dallas/Fort Worth area church would like to host us, or you’d like to find out about freight brokering, give us a call. We’d love to come talk.

214-206-1169

Jeremiah 29:11
Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com
www.freightbrokertraining.com

No comments: