A Motivated Freight Broker Graduate


  This testimonial came in unsolicited through  email and through Brooke Transportation Training Solutions Facebook account.  I feel gratitude that I can be a part of a course that teaches skills with excellence while going the extra step to train in integrity.  Enjoy the read:         

" I am simply go to write about what this school did for me in the most useful sense.  I came here to learn how to broker loads, talk to the various parties involved, learn the legal information and so forth. This school very effectively taught all these things, and they will help me become a far more effective broker/agent. They taught something far more important, how to effectively communicate. They taught me how to find my true character and allow this person to shine. It’s the human skills they teach that are the most important. I would recommend this school and it will make you, by far, more effective in your goals. What you pay here, is a small number compared to what you receive. Any regular school would charge you a great more for a lot less. A big thanks to Vinny and Tish for your excellent teaching skills. Also, thank you to Jeff & Janis Roach for making this course possible.

Call me and ask what I think so you know this review is real: 208-794-2217, if I don’t answer, leave me a message and I will call you back."

--Joshua of Boise, Idaho


Thank you Joshua for taking the time to write.  

Moving forward,





Jeff Roach 
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: