10/07 Dallas Testimonials

As an instructor it is quite fulfilling to hear that students found the class very helpful. We had one student with zero industry info and one with years in the industry. Both felt they were ready to hit the ground running in freight brokering. Now that is why I do what I do. Yesterday I blogged testimonials about our fine Florida instructors. Here’s what our recent Dallas class grads had to say about class in Texas.

Coming into this class my knowledge of this industry was zero. After a week I feel I’m now ready and knowledgeable to start my own Brokerage. Aside from what I learned about eh trucking industry Brooke has taught me a lot about selling, running any type of business and important principles to be successful. Brooke is very good at motivating and directing you on the right path. Mike B 10/07

After 8 ½ years as a truck driver, 5 as an owner/operator and a year in shipping and receiving, I decided to start as an agent or broker and take this course…I’m very happy, it helped me very much. I recommend this to all who want to start in this business. Very knowledgeable presentation in al the areas you need to know. Nicolae 10/07

Class was very informative. Looking forward to putting the knowledge to use. Matt H 10/07

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com

No comments: