Tough Jobs

“When we accept the tough jobs as a challenge to our ability and wade into them with joy and enthusiasm, miracles can happen!”

~ From the Salesman’s Book of Wisdom, by Criswell Freeman ~

What tough jobs plaque you? When I face a tough job my tendency is NOT to “wade into them with joy”…nope I want to either put off the tough stuff, delegate it out to some poor soul or run the other direction. So when I read this quote I had to rethink my approach. I’ve had seasons when I get to my dreaded list first. After tackling a rough task I feet accomplished and competent. When I avoid, I feel defeated and incapable. So why do I put off the tough stuff? Human nature I guess. This quote has reminded me to take on some hard stuff, first thing then I will be stronger for the rest of the day.

Or watch an episode of “The World’s Dirtiest Jobs” then you’ll realize you don’t really have any tough jobs.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach

No comments: