Accolades

Ron and Susie Moore teach our Jacksonville Florida freight broker course as well as travel to other locations. Here are the rave reviews from the last couple of classes they expertly taught. We don't write these or edit out any negative comments. This is what their students wrote on the last day of class:

9/07 Ontario California testimonials

I had a great time in the class. Very informative. There is too much information to digest in one week but the Booklet and the online course help a lot, if you go back and review. Loved the presentations from the different companies (on free Friday). I got to know so many people and facts in the business that I had no idea existed. Armand S.

The class has been very informative and interesting. Ron and Susie were very helpful and enthusiastic. They have a lot of experience and knowledge. Gabriela Z.

I enjoyed it! Daryl B.

Ron is not just an instructor but also a person with experience in the industry. Well worth the money. Mark B.

Learned so much. Thank you. Juana M

The Brooke team is extremely helpful. Any question I had was answered before I even thought about it. Albert A.

10/17 Jacksonville class

As a student of Brooke training and pretty new to the industry I learned a lot over the 5-day course. I will surely use all the tools Ron and Susie gave me. Thanks for all the hard work. Dwayne T.

Over the past 30 years I have taken various college courses. This course ranks higher in material presented in one week than anything I’ve ever participated in. Very knowledgeable instructors. Susie Moore is by far one of the best in the country in presentation ability. Class money was well spent. I know my future endeavor as a freight broker agent is on the fast track. David N.

I have enjoyed this week very much. I feel like I can move forward towards my goals. Thank you Ron and Susie—you were great! Marjorie C.

Thanks Moores for doing a job above and beyond.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com

No comments: