'Best Experience of My Life'

We are so honored to have trained an incredible group of students this December in our Dallas, Texas class. Our instructors, Drake and Tish, and our guest speaker, Thomas, all did a phenomenal job preparing these individuals to start their careers as freight brokers. Here's what they said about their experience:





“Before I came to Brooke Transportation, I knew nothing about the transportation industry. I came in that Monday and worried I would not understand much. It seemed to have came very easily. Mr. Sliver is an awesome instructor, and the class was very polite. Jeff and Janis are truly a blessing and I thank them.” Nana Edwards


“I am currently a personal banker. The freight transportation (industry) always attracted my attention and even more after talking to many of my truck driver customers and driving friends. I finally made the decision of attending a freight transportation training school. I am so happy to have attended Brooke Transportation’s course. It was a pleasure meeting Jeff Roach (president) along with his wonderful staff and trainers. They really made me feel like family. My vacation time here in Texas was well worth while. Thank you so much.” - Rosa D. Chavez


“I have been debating on taking the class for years. I spoke with several agencies. Even paid a hold fee to secure my place in the class but was still undecided on taking the course. After speaking with Mr. and Mrs. Roach for the 3rd time, I felt like this was the best way to go…Hands on training with Brooke Transportation was the best experience of my life. The knowledge I received was awesome. I met great people that were willing to hold my hand and walk me through this training process. My experience with Brooke Training was a lifetime experience that I really enjoyed.” - W. Smith


“Thank you to Brooke Training School for such a wonderful class with guest instructors. Although I have been in the industry for a long time, I learned so much and now I am ready to take on being an agent for my company. I am looking forward to building my book of business.” - Judi Mullins 


“We had an amazing experience with Brooke Transportation Training Solutions. The instructors we had - Mr. Jeff, Mr. Drake and Tish - are outstanding professionals with very good training skills. The have years of experience on the field and you can see how much they love their job by the passion they put in each knowledgeable word they said to us. The course, among with the didactic materials we got - are very informative - there is nothing they did not get covered. They are also great motivators. We left Texas having a great challenge in front of us and an inspiring feeling of making ourselves work hard and accomplish it. Thank you.” - Ana & Ion






Considering starting a career as a freight broker or freight broker agent? Join us at one of our upcoming live classes or take our course online anytime.  Have any questions about what it is really like to be a freight broker or freight broker agent? Give me a call today (214) 206-1169


Moving forward,

Jeff Roach, President

www.brooketraining.com 


No comments: