Empowered with Knowledge

It's an honor to have the opportunity to train so many motivated individuals to start careers in the transportation industry. In our January class in Dallas, Texas, our instructors, Drake and Tish, created a comfortable environment and empowered these students with the knowledge they need to succeed! Read more about what our recent graduates said:


“The class was very informative. It gave great examples of real-time freight brokerage situation. The classroom setting was relaxing and comfortable. The instructors were great and very knowledgeable. I feel empowered with the knowledge I received from Brooke Training.” - David Peden
“Instructors were very informative, and shared a lot of knowledge about the brokerage industry. I would highly recommend the extended program. They can provide contacts that have been in the business for years. They have all (the) information needed to be a broker, work under a broker (agent), or work as an agent. Please give them a call for all your broker training needs.” - Joseph A.
“I learned a lot from the instructors which are very experienced and great individuals who genuinely want you to succeed in the field." - Abraham Martinez
“I am very thankful to have attended Brooke Transportation Training Solutions class. I got a lot of needed information. I pray that this opportunity given to me works out for the best. Drake and Tish are very great teachers. I wish you all nothing but success in the future. Thank you very much.” - Allen Tanner
“I learned a lot of information I had not been aware of after 30+ years in transportation as a driver/carrier. Insightful recommendations about procuring shippers.” - Glenn Keese


Have you ever considered starting a career as a freight broker? Join us at one of our upcoming live classes or take our online course from the comfort of your home. Feel free to call me today if you have any questions or would like to discuss your future (214) 206-1169


Moving Forward,

Jeff Roach

www.brooketraining.com

No comments: