New Freight Brokers in the Making!

It's so rewarding to receive positive feedback for a job well done. Our instructor, Drake, did a terrific job providing our latest graduates with all the valuable knowledge they need to become successful freight brokers. The students described him as knowledgeable, helpful, passionate, understandable, clear and awesome. Way to go, Drake! I am so pleased to hear that these incredible individuals left class full of knowledge and that they are not only ready but also excited to take on their new careers. Read their full testimonials here:


“The freight broker class was very informative. Being in the transportation business, this class opened my eyes to the many opportunities to grow my business. Drake was very knowledgeable, helpful and passionate. Thank you Drake for such a great lesson. We will refer any and all newcomers to Brooke Transportation Training.” 
- Brandon Benjamin

“Drake, this class was awesome. I didn’t realize how much I didn’t know until I took this class. Drake gave me a step by step guide on how to be successful in this business. He was very patient and thorough. For anyone interested in freight broker training, reach out to Brooke Transportation Training. Trust me, you won’t regret it." 
- Margarita Quinones

“I learned a lot in this class. I would enjoy doing this. Drake was professional and the method that he used to teach is clear." 
- Luis Fernando D.

“Love the class. Drake was very professional. The way that he teaches the class is very clear and understandable. I really like the program. I think this is something that I would enjoy doing for the rest of my life.” 
- J. Alvarez

“This class has definitely taught me a lot. I came here with zero knowledge about the freight industry. Drake was a great teacher who is very passionate. He never let us go on with something unclear. I wish I took more than just the basic training course. 
- Omar K.

“Drake is an awesome teacher. He is very knowledgeable. I really enjoyed the class.” 
- Mary Yonka




Have you ever considered starting a career as a freight broker? Join us at one of our upcoming live classes or take our online course from the comfort of your home. Feel free to call me today if you have any questions or would like to discuss your future (214) 206-1169


Moving Forward,

Jeff Roach

www.brooketraining.com




No comments: