A Great Class this Month in Charlotte, NC!

We had a wonderful class in Charlotte, North Carolina this month! Our graduates commended our phenomenal instructor, Susie Moore, for her ability to share her abundance of knowledge in a way that was both understandable and enjoyable. They also expressed that they are leaving class confident, prepared, and excited to start their new careers. Read their full testimonials here:


“I signed up with this class thinking it was going to be something I could breeze through. To my surprise, being a broker or agent is more to it than I thought, and Susie made it simple. The classroom environment was small which made it more intimate and gave us as a class time for more questions. If you are looking for a future in the broker/agent (field), Brooke is definitely the way to go. They are friendly, professional, and most important, knowledgeable.” - Rodney Houser

“I want to say that Susie Moore is a great teacher and I learned a lot of good information from her and I feel confident that I can start my business and be very productive. I will recommend Brooke Transportation Training Solutions L.L.C. to everyone that I know that wants to start a business in trucking. I will miss Susie Moore but I will call if I need to!” - Tammy Robinson Heath

“I entered this class with barely any experience. After the class was completed, I feel secure that I have a very good understanding of the field of freight brokering.” - Lamar Pope 

“Susie made everything make sense. I am really truly excited about freight brokering and the interaction with Susie has done nothing but increase my confidence. Because of all the information I know now due to Susie’s instruction, I feel as though I will do nothing but excel because of the resources and relationships that we’ve built. I am eternally in her debt. Thanks!!!” - MarKeith Collins

“I looked up this class online and saw Brooke was one of the top five freight broker training schools that offered in-class training in different parts of the U.S… After taking class, I have been very satisfied with the material and open discussions. This class is worth to take.” - Hassan Shoaib

“I think Susie is a great teacher. She taught us a lot. She was very realistic about the way things are done. I know will benefit me and my family. I just want to thank her for her time to educate someone else and hope she keeps up the good work.” - Melissa Rushing


Have you ever considered starting a career as a freight broker? Join us at one of our upcoming live classes or take our online course from the comfort of your home. Feel free to call me today if you have any questions or would like to discuss your future (214) 206-1169


Moving Forward,

Jeff Roach

www.brooketraining.com


No comments: