Keep it Positive

Here are some positive comments from our last April course.

Great experience. I believe I have the info and tools to be a successful agent. Brandi is an outstanding teacher. She loves her students and loves to teach. Her attitude and eagerness has given me an excitement to grow my client list. –Mark V.

Coming into this industry with little experience this class helped me tremendously with nuts and bolts knowledge… I now feel like I have a very solid base to begin my new career. -- Andrew W. P.

I have learned a great deal this week. As an asset based trucking company, I have a lot clearer picture on the other side of this business… -- Lloyd L.

Course material is great in quality and quantity. Worth my money. Brandi is superb individual with great integrity and character… – Shaun S.

Thank you recent graduates for choosing Brooke Transportation Training. We wish you much prosperity. Feel free to call anytime for assistance in building your business. I always enjoy encouraging graduates and celebrating your success.

Moving forward,

Jeff Roach
www.brooketraining.com
www.justintimefreight.com
www.transportationtraining.com

No comments: